ILAMB and ILAMB-Data on NCI

The MED Team is working on making ILAMB and ILAMB-data available on NCI.
We have created a data project where we will transfer the ILAMB-data and for which we will provide Python/Conda environments.

We spoke of doing a demo about using ILAMB on NCI.
This is on our to-do list.

Awesome. FYI if modelevaluation.org becomes part of the evaluation workflow we have (or at least have had - haven’t used it for a while) ILAMB working as an analysis engine within modelevaluation.org (HTML gets embedded within an analysis page), which could allow side-by-side comparisons of different ILAMB analyses as well as a little more metadata automatically associated with each ILAMB analysis.

1 Like

Thanks Gab. Do you have an example handy? That’s Aman option I would like to have

Like I said I haven’t run ILAMB in meorg for a while, but I’d love to update the new version of ILAMB. All I can find is an old test implementation: ModelEvaluation.org

Hi @rbeucher, I’m wondering how things are going with having ILAMB ready to use on gadi? Are you still planning on doing a demo? I think I’d find ILAMB useful but will need help to get started. Thanks

Hi @RachelLaw,

So we have ILAMB running on Gadi and we can do evaluation for cmorised model outputs.
I have a few examples ready and we are working on the user documentation.

We have a beta release planned in a few weeks.

Romain

2 Likes

@rbeucher Happy for you to give a demo/presentation at one of the land modelling working group meetings. Just let me know when you think you might be ready.

1 Like