ESM Working Group General Questions

About this topic

Use this topic for any general discussions or questions you might have about the operation of the ESM Working Group that don’t warrant starting a whole topic.

Dear Aidan (CCed Abhik),
Thanks for the update. I am a bit worried that I did not know about this meeting, How is this communicated? How can I get into the communication to make sure I do not miss important discussion?

Best regards
Dietmar

Dietmar Dommenget

Editor Journal of Climate
ARC Centre of Excellence for Climate Extremes
School of Earth, Atmosphere and Environment
Monash University, VIC 3800, Australia

email: dietmar.dommenget@monash.edu
www: users.monash.edu.au/~dietmard/index.html

I’m sorry you missed the announcement, and the meeting. All important communications are posted to the ESM Working Group Announce topic:

The top post in that topic explains how it works and what anyone who wishes to be emailed updates needs to do, which is watch that topic. There is also a short video which shows how to watch a topic.

The most recent post to that topic was last Wednesday, and contained a reminder of the meeting, an agenda, connection details and some links to additional useful information, including instructions to subscribe to a calendar for the ESM Meetings.

https://forum.access-hive.org.au/t/esm-working-group-announce/567/7

Please let me know if you have any issues with watching the announce topic or subscribing to the calendar.

Next meeting Martin Dix and Davide Marchegiani will give an overview of current ACCESS-NRI work on improved ancillary file manipulation tools, which is part of improving the workflow for model configuration manipulation.

If you have things you’d like to discuss you can either bring them up at the next meeting if there is time, or suggest them in this topic

(I hope you don’t mind, I moved this question to a new topic for general questions to keep the meeting notes topic clean and easy to navigate)