Ocean Modelling and Observations Workshop 2024

A reminder that registration closes today for the Ocean Modelling and Observations Workshop in Canberra in July. Here’s the registration link.

Is anyone aware of a timetable / agenda for OMO2024, even in draft form? Trying to schedule childcare options and any info would be helpful, thanks.

No, I have not seen one! I heard they were sorting out session chairs yesterday, so maybe they will release soon? You could try contacting Richard Saunders at IMOS for a preliminary one (I’m sure others would like to see also!).

1 Like

Rumours on the street were saying for something circulating soon. Perhaps wait until Fri…?

1 Like

Preliminary schedule not yet available officially, but @navidcy is on the right street. Unconfirmed, incomplete details include:

“hope to share this week . . . the lightning talks and poster sessions are from 2pm on the 2nd July and 2.30 pm on the 3rd. Day 1 will start 8.50am and run to 5pm with the dinner at 6pm. Days 2 and 3 run from 9am to 5pm and 9 to 430pm respectively”

Is there a place to print posters on (or close to) campus? I should be able to pick it up on Monday afternoon. Thanks!

Does anyone know if any of the presentations at this workshop were recorded, or whether the slides are available somewhere?