The category contains the working group mailing list, information and activity reports.
The COSIMA Ocean/Sea-Ice Modelling Community Working Group includes researchers from Australian universities and research institutions who use and co-develop the Australian Community Climate Earth System Model (ACCESS) for their research.
It includes ACCESS-OM, regional models, and ocean biogeochemistry.
The main aims of this group are to:
- co-develop the ocean, sea-ice, and biogeochemistry models,
- exchange information though regular meetings,
- facilitate collaboration on shared projects,
- act as a conduit between the community and the ACCESS-NRI Scientific Advisory Committee and ACCESS-NRI,
- provide information about training and support.
The Working Group is open to all who share the same interests. To follow the activities of the Working Group, you need to become a member of the ACCESS-Hive forum and “watch” this topic on the forum. Feel free to join us to any of our meetings.
Please join the COSIMA Working Group
This category contains all information directly pertinent to the working group:
- The “Announce” topic is used as a mailing list for the working group. Please “watch” this topic to receive all announcements via email.
- The “Minutes” topic contains the minutes of all the working group’s meetings
- The “Introduce yourself” topic is used for people to quickly introduce themselves to the rest of the community