The category contains the working group mailing list, information and activity reports.
Working group purpose
The COSIMA Ocean/Sea-Ice Modelling Community Working Group includes researchers from Australian universities and research institutions who use and co-develop the Australian Community Climate Earth System Model (ACCESS) for their research.
It includes ACCESS-OM, regional models, and ocean biogeochemistry.
The main aims of this group are to:
- co-develop the ocean, sea-ice, and biogeochemistry models,
- exchange information though regular meetings,
- facilitate collaboration on shared projects,
- act as a conduit between the community and the ACCESS-NRI Scientific Advisory Committee and ACCESS-NRI,
- provide information about training and support.
The Working Group is open to all who share the same interests. To follow the activities of the Working Group, you need to become a member of the ACCESS-Hive forum and “watch” this topic on the forum. Feel free to join us to any of our meetings.
Adele Morrison, @adele157, co-chair
Andrew Kiss, @aekiss, co-chair
Edward Doddridge, @edoddridge, co-chair
Paul Spence, @PSpence, co-chair
Dougie Squire, @dougiesquire, ACCESS-NRI liaison
This category contains all information directly pertinent to the working group:
- The “Announce” topic is used as a mailing list for the working group. Please “watch” this topic to receive all announcements via email.
- The “Minutes” topic contains the minutes of all the working group’s meetings
- The “Introduce yourself” topic is used for people to quickly introduce themselves to the rest of the community