This category contains the working group mailing list, information and activity reports.
The Earth System Modelling Working Group includes researchers from many Australian universities and research institutions who use and co-develop the Australian Community Climate Earth System Model (ACCESS) for their research.
The focus is on ACCESS-CM and ACCESS-ESM models as well as anything related to paleoclimate or fully coupled climate modelling.
Initially the aims of this group are to
- facilitate communication within the community
- co-develop ACCESS Earth System models
- exchange information though regular meetings
- provide information about training
- facilitate collaboration on shared projects, experiments and datasets
- act as a conduit between the community and the ACCESS-NRI Scientific Advisory Committee and ACCESS-NRI regarding development priority areas and resourcing
Please join the ESM Working Group.
This will automatically subscribe you to this announce topic, and let you know when there are new topics in the ESM Working Group category.
This category contains all information directly pertinent to the working group, including some important topics:
- Announce: used as a mailing list for the working group. Please “watch” this topic to receive all announcements via email.
- Introduce yourself: for people to quickly introduce themselves to the rest of the community
- Meeting notes: notes of all the working group’s meetings
- Meeting ideas: suggestions of topics to discuss at the working group meetings
The guidelines for accessing working group compute resources outline a process for deciding who gets what.
Sharing your experiment with the community encourages collaborations, increasing the impact of your science. You can share an experiment by starting a new topic in this sub-category
Subscribe to the ESM Working Group calendar in your favourite calendaring app:
- ESM Working Group Meeting Calendar feed (right click on the link and copy the URL)
- Subscribe to the calendar in your calendar application
There are three short videos on the forum about using the forum:
As well there are a number of other knowledge-base articles about using the forum.