The category contains the working group mailing list, information and activity reports.
Working group purpose
The Land Modelling Community Working Group includes researchers from several Australian universities and research institutions who use and co-develop the Australian Community Climate Earth System Model (ACCESS) for their research.
It focuses on both CABLE and JULES land surface models and considers the biophysical and biogeochemical aspects of the land surface.
The main aims of this group are to:
- facilitate the communication within the community,
- co-develop the land surface models,
- interchange information through regular meetings,
- provide information about training,
- facilitate collaboration on shared projects, experiments and dataset,
- act as a conduit between the community and the ACCESS-NRI regarding development priority areas and resourcing
The Working Group is open to all who share the same interests. To follow the activities of the Working Group, you need to become a member of the ACCESS-Hive forum and “watch” this topic on the forum. Feel free to join us to any of our meetings.
Anne Ukkola, @aukkola , co-chair
Claire Carouge, @clairecarouge , co-chair and ACCESS-NRI liaison
Ian Harman, @inh599, co-chair
This category contains all information directly pertinent to the working group:
- The “Announce” topic is used as a mailing list for the working group. Please “watch” this topic to receive all announcements via email.
- The “Introduce yourself” topic is used for people to quickly introduce themselves to the rest of the community
- The “minutes” topics contain the minutes of all the working group’s meetings
- The “discussion” topic contains suggestions of topics to discuss at the working group’s meetings